Understanding Faith is unrivalled in the pedagogies it uses to build and nurture the Catholic faith in young people. The resource is tailored to all levels in primary and secondary schools to foster faith and spirituality. All units have been checked for doctrinal accuracy and have been matched exactly to your curriculum.
Congratulations to our very own Lismore Diocese student, Kashia, for her first place achievement in the NSW Studies of Religion HSC course for 2021.
What is Understanding Faith?
1st Place in NSW Studies of Religion HSC
How can Understanding Faith
help you teach Religious Education?
Understanding Faith uses a multi-modal approach to engage students through a variety of formats including songs, videos, interactive activities, and slideshows.
It beats the textbook approach – every time!
We have listened to your feedback and improved our support for teachers, creating and developing a range of instructional videos on our YouTube Channel, compiling a list of helpful resources for easy access and publishing a range of blogs across our social media channels and website, covering a wide range of topics such as current events and good news stories in the Catholic community.
Understanding Faith Resource Inclusions:
- 3,600+ interactive activities in a variety styles
- 1,050+ printable worksheets for the more traditional learner
- 1,575+ YouTube video extracts
- 1,050+ video extracts
- 775+ podcasts and music
- 2000+ slideshows to enrich multiple learning styles
- 325+ newspaper articles to enhance the relevance of religious education
- 14,000+ images
- Podcast transcripts for students who are hearing impaired