Understanding Faith is:
- The best and most comprehensive multimedia resource suitable for all religious curricula
- A unique multimedia product linked to meeting ICT requirements in schools
- A not-for-profit organisation
- Able to negotiate affordable pricing for smaller schools and dioceses. Order as a cluster of schools or diocese and take advantage of a reduced cost per student.
Over 4,200 interactive multimedia learning resources to enrich multiple learning styles:
- Over 3,000 interactive activities in 40 different styles including quizzes, games, crosswords, cloze passages, surveys and more
- Over 500 video extracts
- Over 350 audio and music pieces including podcast transcripts for students who are hearing impaired
- Over 250 slideshows to enrich multiple learning styles
- Over 100 newspaper reports which enhances religious educations contemporary relevance
- Over 800 printable worksheets for the more traditional learner
Click on a thumbnail below to view images at the full size.
Not sure how your curriculum matches with our resource?
We have done the hard work for you!
Simply CLICK HERE to see a full curriculum comparison.